Amazon Appeal Service: How to undertake with?
Amazon seller accounts are easy to build and deal with, but Amazon policies are not the same way. Amazon appeal service is to deal with the same. Amazon has a strict seller policy to ensure a healthy feedback system based on its guidance for its users. Restricting a seller account is “no better deal” for Amazon as well.
This is why Amazon gives its valuable clients chances to reinstate their investment. But like randomly said, “writing to impress is an art”. So, writing an appeal letter is an art of the zone in Amazon. Let us known some basic theories to undertake while dealing with Amazon seller account suspension.
Amazon appeal service for seller account suspension: Introduction
There can be many ways to execute the Amazon appeal service. Nevertheless, we should brief only two prime methods to deal with it.
Let us know why a seller account is suspended on Amazon. The Amazon seller policy, in brief, is described below. Please pay attention to details as this might save you the “breath of a lifetime”. As per Amazon, it ensures a “safe buying and selling experience”.
Provide accurate information to the company and its customers all the time
Never try to fake your identity. Why should one hide if she/he has an option, to be honest, and have a piece of the mind at the same time? So update the information if you have got changes in it as soon as possible.
Act fairly to the customers and do NOT misuse its services or features
As per Amazon, the ‘unfair means’ are:
- “Providing misleading or inappropriate information to Amazon or our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images
- Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for) or making claims about sales rank in product titles or descriptions
- Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
- Artificially inflating web traffic (using bots or paying for clicks, for example)
- Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings, or ratings
- Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates Amazon’s policies or your agreement with Amazon”.
Never attempt to abuse other seller’s listings or reviews or try to influence them
This may include the following restrictions:
- Asking customers to write only positive reviews and remove the negative ones.
- Reviewing your own products or competitor’s product.
- Asking for reviews from only those who had a positive experience.
- Paying other customers to write feedback and review your profile in exchange for products or services.
Never indulge in inappropriate or unhealthy communications
Hither, you cannot market your products. Further, as a seller, your communications are preferably expected to be professional and representing Amazon on the platform.
Never try to communicate with a buyer through other means of communication
Never indulge in communications outside the platform. You should be obliged only to the buyer and seller communication platform on Amazon.
Never try to undermine the Amazon sales processes
Do NOT try to circumvent a buyer to other websites as a part of the marketing process and never try to complete your transactions outside the principles of Amazon.
Do not operate more than one selling account if not required as per your business needs
Never rush on opening more than one selling account except for “legitimate business justification”. The operanda of rules here as per Amazon are:
- “You own multiple brands and maintain separate businesses for each
- You manufacture products for two distinct and separate companies
- You are recruited for an Amazon program that requires separate accounts”
Never try to copy another person’s brand or logo
Do not try to indulge in copyright infringement claims or you will end up losing your account.
Not following the above policies will lead to an Amazon account suspension. Let us know now the second step to deal with the Amazon appeal service.
Secondly: How to write an appeal letter?
Now we shall learn to write an appeal letter. As a second approach to our propaganda of Amazon appeal service. Let us know some quick tricks to write an appeal letter to let Amazon know our faults. And let the company know that the seller is too serious about his/her profile.
Acknowledge your mistakes
The correction of a mistake starts with acknowledging your mistake in the first place. Accept all your faults and write them about not repeating the mistakes again.
Plan of Action
The plan of action includes writing to Amazon under the heading “correcting my mistakes”. Hereabouts, the following points are worth mentioning while writing an appeal letter:
- Write about what you take as the plan of action for the removal of your faults.
- Stay in a professional and serious tone while writing the letter.
- It should appear in your words to Amazon that you are worth considering for reinstatement.
- There should a tone of melancholy as well to showcase that you were not playing while your account was suspended.
Always write your summary considering all the factors such as preventive measures taken, a glimpse of future promises that will be kept, etc.
Amazon flex appeal service
As per Amazon, “Amazon Flex is a program where independent contractors, called delivery partners, deliver Amazon orders. Hundreds of millions of items are available through Amazon, including electronics, household essentials, and much more. Delivery partners use their own vehicles to deliver packages to Amazon customers.”
There are two kinds of deactivation:
- Temporary: The reasons for temporary deactivations are:
- Too many late deliveries or no deliveries.
- Undelivered item not returned to Amazon on time.
- Working for a third party using Amazon flex block.
- Making exceptions without any reason or simply not complying with the policies.
- Permanent: The reasons for permanent deactivations are:
- Too many late shifts.
- Too many missed shifts.
Here too, after getting suspension you can appeal for your account to be reinstated. Amazon flex appeal service is a different topic to handle but with the same strategy, it too can be handled well.
How long does it take?
It takes from 24-72 hours for Amazon to reinstate an account after a successful appeal. However, as per experts, a well written and optimized appeal letter can take only 48 hours as the maximum time.
An Amazon appeal service is not a hard topic to handle. But if dealt with carelessly can lead to account deactivation on Amazon.